Sunday 29 April 2018

Monteverdi Sierra Stationwagon / Kombi

As might be known, only 1 has ever been produced. As I have been doing a little more research I suspect that only the Stationwagon and the two convertibles have been equipped with the optional 5.8 Liter engine. So far all the sedans I have been able to verify has got the 5.2 Liter engine.




Apparently it's presented in 1980 and I'm curious to know it's VIN.









These unique spots have been photographed by Pierre Pluquet somewhere in the eighties in Le Touquet. So I guess this car was actually sold. It's on Swiss license plates but they have been shielded off. But the photo's above shows it did ended up in the Monteverdi museum. The license plate reveals the owner at the time lived in the canton Ticino




No comments:

Post a Comment