Saturday 14 April 2018

Monteverdi decals / stickers

I got my hands on these genuine decals. They are not reproductions. So where do you find these you might ask. Well, it was a little labour intensive. I took the effort to scroll through the entire postings in the Monteverdi Automobile group on Facebook. So I came across quite a few interesting postings. Including from someone who posted these for sale last year.

"found some Original stickers which I got from the factory in Basel-Binningen when I went there long time ago. Any people interested? Click on the picture for a full view. Size 9 x 5 cm."

To my surprise they were still available. Not sure how many he had but there were 3 left, greedy as I am I bougth them all.  The seller happened to be Dutch and has a shop in automobila: https://www.carsonpaper.nl  He bought them somewhere in the eighties in the museum.




And by the looks of it they had such decal placed on the rear window on one of the show cars:

No comments:

Post a Comment