Tuesday 13 March 2018

Introduction

Hello Car Enthusiasts!

It's time for a new adventure. And this time I'm not alone and will be accompanied by another car aficionado. My partner in crime for this project is Jos with whom I bonded years ago due to our shared passion for the Lancia Thema 8.32. Without knowing each other we bought almost an identical version at the same time. Consequently we met up on the Dutch Lancia Thema forum and of course met at one of the meetings. Over the years we expanded our garage with a few more cars and made some very nice road trips together. Most memorable are the trips with the gang of www.italyherewe.com  I'm based in the centre of the Netherlands, Jos is however living abroad in the Alsace - France. Which is a very nice location and nearby Swiss and Italia. So a perfect pitstop location plus a great area to tour around. Enough about us.

The reason for this blog is to keep track record of this specific project car we bought. And also to collect and share information about this car. As such we welcome any input. I have opened up the blog that allows comments without the need to have an Google account.

Clearly a lot happened already before the purchase. So in the coming days we will create more retrospective blogs about the reasoning, how we did got ahold of the car, the first inspection and verdicts, registrations, ownerships, etc etc.  Overtime I expect to provide more links and findings on the sidebar - for now only a few references. I have also created a shared Google drive which I hope to fill up with anything I can get my hands on. So watch this space.

Exclusiveness has become a rare quantity

No comments:

Post a Comment