Sunday 5 January 2020

For Sale : Plymouth Volare

Just a retrospective update, a week or so prior to Christmas I spotted this advert on a Dutch marketplace: A Plymouth Volare. Yes! This looked to be a very promising donor car in the right color and with the right V8 engine. It's very rare to come across these cars in Europe let alone in the Netherlands. The advert mentioned a lot of work had be done mechanically on the car, especially the engine. It did however require still a bit of welding. I was hoping that at least the floor panels and all wings were ok. As I did not had that time week I figured to leave it and wanted to approach the seller later and make an appointment to inspect it. I also figured that chances were pretty slim this car would sell at all. When I approached the seller a week later or so I was informed it was somehow sold already. Bummer!


No comments:

Post a Comment